amazon.com

Isnin, 14 Mac 2011

Cultural and traditional costume thailand.

Night is probably, a long night for me almost a whole day I was just at work, was very tired, work one day from morning until night, almost severe pain all over my body, I might have to indulge me, to go to the store massage to relax myself , so after that night I went to a massage parlor where I used to go, hers my surprise they were more likely to change the uniform tradition of Thailand, particularly women, ehemmm This makes me more impatient for the massage hehehe.

I take the package for three hours, I believe this woman would treat fatigue as I, what do not I do not want to miss out on the massage girl who wears Thai, girls often uses uniform regular massage here but today was different also want to wait to find a different experience, I am sure none of you all, especially the mischievous nature to deliver a rare opportunity to appear instead, much more so for three hours, it favors a world in waiting for this.

How sweet the massage after work one day tired, tired of the whole body is lost, if in the traffic I will put 100% for me is a female massage, massage is a professional women know this, but the primary focus of the massage I was not feeling or woman massaging, but my focus is more uniform concept of tradition, it is appropriate to Thailand massage techniques, fittingly this girls wearing traditional dress as massage Thailand, was a great experience this is the best night of my love hehehe.

Thailand or Cambodia costumes mostly wearing Sampot Kben Chang is a lower-body, wrap cloth around and is the national garment of Cambodia. It is the preferred choice of clothing for women of upper and middle classes for daily wear. This practice of daily wear died out in the beginning of the 20th century. Sampot the typical pug, it is more of a drainage than a skirt. It is a rectangular piece of cloth measuring 3 meters long and one meters wide. It is worn by wrapping it around the Waist, stretching it away from the body, twisting the ends together then pulling the twisted fabric Between the legs and tucking it in the back of the waist.The Sampot Chang Kben is adopted in Thailand and Laos, where it is known as kraben.

But I was a bit strange why the use of wearing silk clothes, is not easily stained with massage oil, more so it is difficult to remove stains on the fabric of this type, because it is easy to seep the oil, most of the clothing is used to massage any kind of fabric is
Tetra Cotton - For those who have a low budget, tetra cotton fabric is the best choice for you. These type fabrics are not 100% cotton, then you will quickly feel the heat when wearing it. However, this type of fabric typically last longer because it is not easy to stretch or widen.

These types of fabrics suitable for use as massage oil massage even get rid of it easily in effect, this massage parlor manager may want to show a difference by wearing a uniform who uses fabrics like silk, but not why I did not mind the importance it is worth my money at the sacrifice, even more so I like Thailand massage techniques It is known in Thailand as "nuat phaen Boran, literally, the ancient-manner massage.

But I was a bit strange why the use of wearing silk clothes, is not easily stained with massage oil, more so it is difficult to remove stains on the fabric of this type, because it is easy to absorb oil, most of the clothing is used to massage any kind of fabric is
Tetra Cotton - For those who have a low budget, tetra cotton fabric is the best choice for you. These type fabrics are not 100% cotton, then you will quickly feel the heat when wearing it. However, this type of fabric typically last longer because it is not easy to stretch or widen.

These types of fabrics suitable for use as massage oil massage even get rid of it easily in effect, this massage parlor manager may want to show a difference by wearing a uniform who uses fabrics like silk, but not why I did not mind the importance it is worth my money at the sacrifice , even more so I like Thailand massage techniques It is known in Thailand as "nuat phaen Boran, literally, the ancient-manner massage.

As Asian countries, most of the way the use of other people in Thailand today is more modern, more so the more rapid development, most fashion in Thailand country was undergoing rapid changes with the inclusion of western cultures, as well as Japan, Korea and China,Thailand most people wear traditional clothes on the day of celebration and glory days, the most common of them wearing more modern clothing.


By yusri

Tiada ulasan:

Telegraph - Latest Comments in shop mary portas at primark

Yahoo! News: Fashion News

glamour news

Beauty and Fashion News

Fashion Catalog Online

Japan Cinema


RSS Feed
Follow us on Twitter
Find us on Facebook
Find us on Linked In
Get free emails in your inbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Sign in with your
Google Account
Email:
ex: pat@example.com
Password:
Can't access your account?

wibiya widget

Tokyo Kawaii, etc.

Featured Posts

Listing of recent news from Hong Kong Trade Development Council

Latest Fashion Trends, Toronto Fashion Guide - Stylehog.com

Lifestyle Asia - Online magazine | articles, events, galleries, city guides